Sunday, December 11, 2011
Disappointment!
I was excited to try the e-books/e-readers sites. I have been interested to see the books that would be available to myself and my patrons for, if not free, a small fee. I was disappointed to find none of the books that I tried (4) on any of the recommended to try sites. The titles ranged from very new to two years old. They were not available for free or for purchase. I would imagine I may have luck if I go to Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. I know a couple of my patrons have been frustrated in their search for books to use on their new devices. I am disappointed I bought one for a friend for Christmas. I hope I can find better news for her by the time she opens it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment