My third mission was to find out what RSS stands for and to discover the world of Bloglines. RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication and Bloglines together make a simple way to find out what you want to know about your news from sources that you choose. You also are able to view your news without advertisements. Looking at Bloglines I chose New York City. Next, I chose Time Out New York and planned my perfect weekend...
If I fly out tonight I can see the Broadway show Sister Act on Saturday afternoon at 2:00 at the Broadway Theater. Later with a friend I can enjoy supper at La Crobonara recommended on the Cheap Restaurants for friends blog. It is described as having an elegant yet playful atmosphere. Sunday I can do a little shopping and catch Maria Schneider at Jazz Standards that evening and then fly happily home for work on Monday afternoon. A fun, if not crazy, imaginary Thanksgiving vacation weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment